F1 Outdoors Junior Racing Academy for Kids
Boys and girls, ages 7-17
F1 Outdoors offers a wide range of reasons to participate in racing in the F1 Junior Racing Academy. Younger children gain confidence and learn about fair play. As they grow older, they learn about competition and individual achievement. At every age, they learn the basics of vehicle control and the focus and concentration required when behind the wheel. Graduates of F1 Junior Racing Academy schools and camps receive certificates and are eligible to participate in the Junior League Racing Series.
For more information, schedules and costs of the F1 Junior Racing Academy Schools, Leagues & Camps, call 781-228-2080 or e-mail info@F1Outdoors.com.
Junior Camps are 5 days with the first 3 days in Braintree and the last 2 days at F1 Outdoors. Kids get great racing instruction and have lots of fun, too.
- Camp is 8:30 am - 1:30 pm each day (Parent/Legal Guardian must be present the first day to sign release forms/waiver.)
- Any child ages 7 to 17 is invited. Children are placed in groups based on a number of factors including age, weight, height and ability.
- Classroom instruction focuses on the rules of racing, sportsmanship and safe driving. After the full safety briefing, the students suit up and spend the bulk of their time on the track performing drills in small groups with our instructors, slowly progressing to on-track competitive racing.
- We will provide everything your child needs, including lunch, snack, and all racing equipment. Children should dress casually: a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers will fit comfortably under a racing suit. (No open-toed shoes)
- Cost is $500. An additional sibling receives a $50 discount. Full payment is due at the time of registration. Space is limited.
Registration forms for 5 day camp.
Junior Leagues are open to graduates of our Novice Academy, the Junior League offers great value and some of the best competition around!
Our Junior Leagues are broken into three seasons: Winter, Summer and Fall.
Drivers will be racing in one of six classes. Each racer enjoys a practice session and three fifteen-lap races each day over the course of ten rounds per season. During the Summer League season, we will have scheduled rounds at F1 Outdoors. Finals are held at the conclusion of each season. It's a chance for the top drivers in each class to race for the Championship.
Junior Leagues at F1 Boston indoor cost $65 per round and at F1 Outdoors $80 per round. Payment and registration is due by Friday at noon prior to each race weekend. Space is limited!
Registration form for Summer Junior Leagues.
Clubs for Kids
Get serious about racing...
When you're ready to buy a kart and race regularly against other serious racers, you are invited to participate in F1 Outdoors Club Racing.
Club racing categories are available for all ages and all levels of experience, including:
- Bambinos ages 5-7
- Cadets ages 7-12
- Junior Rotax ages 12-15
- Senior Rotax ages 16 and older
For more details about kart racing for kids call 781-228-2080.